Browse by Continent
- Middle East
Wednesday, 22nd of May
Daunt Books Cheapside
An Evening of Nature Writing
Wednesday, 29th of May
Daunt Books Fulham Road
The Conquest of Everest
Thursday, 30th of May
Daunt Books Marylebone High Street
View More Events »
Sign up for News and Events
The Dust Diaries by Owen Sheers
- Price: £7.99 Add to Basket
- This is the story of poet Owen Sheers' extraordinary journey across Zimbabwe as her retraces the steps and uncovers the history of Arthur Cripps, a missionary poet and an obscure relative. A heartfelt story about the devotion of two men to this African country.
Sisters of Sinai by Janet Soskice
- Price: £9.99 Add to Basket
- This is the story of how Scottish twin sisters made one of the most important manuscript finds of the nineteenth century - an early copy of the gospels hidden in the Sinai desert. Witty and fast-paced this engaging history follows their footsteps through Egypt and into history.
In the Footsteps of Mr Kurtz by Michela Wrong
- Price: £8.99 Add to Basket
- A spellbinding history of the rise and fall of Mobutu Sese Seko, dictator of the Congo for over 65 years. Evocative and strangely sympathetic to a man who robbed the Congo of its wealth to indulge his penchant for Concordes, pink champagne and jewellery.